From Santa Cruz
- Drive north on Hwy 1. You will pass the town of Davenport, Wadell State Beach, and Año Nuevo State Park. Our dirt driveway is approximately 1/2 mile after the Park. Slow down and look for a street sign on your right that says “Green Oaks Way” and a wooden sign that says “Green Oaks Creek Farm”.
- Turn right onto Green Oaks Way (dirt road).
- Soon after you turn onto Green Oaks Way there is a turn off to the left – stay to the right. Proceed 4/10th of a mile (you will pass through a stand of eucalyptus trees) until you reach a distinct Y in the road.
- Take the right fork of the Y (there is another sign here that says “Green Oaks” with an arrow pointing to the right), and drive up the hill.
- At the top of the hill the road curves to the right and then the entrance to the parking lot is on the left. There is a sign on the gate that says “Green Oaks Event Parking”. Open the gate, drive through, and SHUT THE GATE BEHIND YOU (very important because the gate is part of our deer fencing). Park in the lot there and walk down the hill. Please park and walk from here because there is no additional parking for visitors beyond this point.